• Popular Mechanics Magazine
• Forbes Magazine
• The Washington Times
• Senator Jay Rockefeller's Discover the Real West Virginia Foundation
• American Heart Association
• State of West Virginia
• Marshall University
• Syracuse University
• Where to Retire Magazine
• Pete Dye Classic, Nationwide PGA Tour golf tournament
• Business Facilities Magazine
I am available for freelance work. Feel free to contact me if you would like to work together on a project:
I am a commercial photographer who's specialties include
I also do web design specializing in Flash design and XHTML and CSS development.
I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from Marshall University and a master's degree in Visual and Interactive Communications from the SI Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University.
I have worked as a staff photographer with the West Virginia Department of Commerce, a photo editor/multimedia editor with The Washington Times in Washington, D.C. and a multimedia specialist for the P.I. Reed School of Journalism at West Virginia University
I am currently the multimedia specialist for WVU College of Business and Economics where I produce primarly photography and video for the college's marketing and communications materials.
• PRSA Crystal Award (2014) – The West Virginia Chapter of PRSA award the WVU College of Business and Economics’ B&E Magazine the Crystal Award (the highest honor) in the category of Magazine or Newsletter, Primary audience is external, Not-for-Profit. It was produced entirely, except for printing, by the B&E Office of Communications & Marketing. I organized and completed the photography for the magazine.
• Telly Awards (2013) –A Tribute to George Esper, ‘The Heart and Soul of WU won a Bronze award in the History/Biography category, and See What You Can Be Logan Venderlic won a Bronze award in the Recruitment category.
• Communicator Award competition (2011) – Award of Excellence, the competition’s highest honor, in the Video - Educational Institutions category for the IMC program’s 2011 graduation video.
• Society of Professional Journalists’ (SPJ) Sigma Delta Chi Award for public service and Annual Webby Awards Official Honoree (2008) – recognized for work on The Washington Times series titled “Disposable Heroes” that disclosed the unethical treatment of veterans during a Veterans Affairs medical experiment. I produced a Flash interactive package pulling together all the multimedia assets and allow the viewer to explore the content in detail.
• Apex Awards (2005) – award for Publication Excellence in Multimedia and Interactive Publications for a multimedia CD-ROM promoting the Main Street West Virginia program.
• National Association of Government Communicators (2003) – Second place photography portfolio.
• "Barn Storm" the Eddie Adam's Workshop (2001) – selected as participant.
• Tamarack of West Virginia – juried artist.
• Tamarack Foundation for the Arts Creative Network.
• Marshall University Student Juried Shows (1997,1998) – second prize, photography category.